COVID-19 Vaccination Info; Public Health Recommendations; COVID-19 Testing; Case Counts; and More!
Platte County Health Department’s Vaccination Clinic Schedule
PCHD offers COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) at our Parkville location 1201 East. St. 1st doses and 2nd doses and boosters are available each day. Updated CDC COVID-19 booster shot guidance. Clinic hours are Monday thru Friday, 9:00 AM-3:00 PM. To schedule an appointment, call the Parkville office at 816.5875998, then press 1.
Platte County Health Department COVID-19 Testing
Appointments will be offered Monday - Friday at our Parkville office. Testing is free and results are available within two hours. Appointments can be made at: bit.ly/3Jy2G1Q
. During the month of August, appointments will be limited as staff will be working on back-to-school immunizations.
|Confirmed COVID-19 Cases Reported in Platte County Since Beginning of Pandemic
||Platte not in KC
||Platte in KC
|COVID-19 Deaths Reported in Platte County Since Beginning of Pandemic
|| Platte not in KC
||Platte in KC
Platte County Health Department COVID-19 Dashboard (Hover the mouse cursor over the bars on the graphs below to view numbers of cases.)
Note:This data does not include the portion of Platte County located in the city limits of Kansas City, Missouri. To see Kansas City, Missouri's COVID-19 Data Dashboard,click here.
CDC Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People
Guidance for K-12 Schools
Myths and Facts About COVID-19 Vaccines
How Missourians can get a free COVID-19 test
1. Walk in or schedule an appointment for a test at one of the state’s free community testing sites: COVID-19 Community Testing Sites.
2. Order a test through the state’s free at-home COVID-19 testing program.
3. Find a free testing option near you through the federal pharmacy locations.
4. Appointments offered on Monday - Friday at our Parkville office. Testing is free and results are available within two hours. Appointments can be made at: bit.ly/3Jy2G1Q
6. Other testing sites in the KC area
Are you a contact of someone diagnosed with COVID-19? If yes, wait 5 days after exposure to get tested.
Information from Our Partners